Flying Start – 40 Flights
If you’ve decided gliding is for you and want an inclusive package to give you a flying start, this is for you. It includes everything flying related that you will need for the first three months of your gliding journey.
- Introduction to the Club
- Comprehensive safety, ground and pre-flight briefings
- All flying instruction
- 40 flights – launch & glider hire fees
- Dedicated Flying Mentor
- Gliding Log Book, Progress Card and Hat
- After completing 40 flights, further flying is available by arrangement at club rates
- Three months’ complimentary membership including access to all the club’s facilities
- At the end of your three-month membership, you have the option to upgrade to full membership for the remainder of the membership year at half price.
- Any of the 40 flights not taken by the end of three months temporary membership, can still be taken so long as membership is continued.
Availability: Weekends, and Monday-Friday outside of Course weeks