Feb 202017
 

Wednesday is currently forecast to be post cold front, with enough headroom, 20WNW, ridge, thermal and wave all likely, so we will be open for flying. Orch has kindly offered to launch us and I will be running the field. If you are interested in two-seater flying, please book using mgcbooking@gmail.com so that we can gauge demand. If anyone else is able to help out with instruction (subject to demand), please let us know via the same email address.

The flying is all dependent on the timing of the front overnight on Tuesday. If that changes unfavourably, we’ll update you via these pages.

Hope to see you then, Mark

 Posted by at 2:15 pm

  2 Responses to “Flying on Wednesday – Cancelled”

  1. Any update on tomorrow? Forecasts I am looking at show it very unsettled with frequent rain showers.

    • Looking at the latest forecasts for Wednesday, I’m afraid we would very probably be wasting our time, so regrettably I am cancelling the flying.
      Friday currently looks a better bet – fingers crossed, let’s wait and see, eh?
      Mark

 Leave a Reply

(required)

(required)