Sep 302019

If you are planning your week then I would go for Wednesday . After midday today (Monday) it looks poor til Wednesday which looks very nice, then it depends on the amount of cloud about but my money is on Friday as the ridge should work.

This morning I am sitting in the clubhouse with the sun shinning waiting for the rain which should be here by lunchtime.

Let me know if you are coming Wednesday and I will try to find a second instructor if there are enough of you.


  2 Responses to “The week ahead”

  1. See you on Wednesday. I will be in check but any chance for Stage 3 practice gratefully received.

  2. Could I have a pre solo flight on Wednesday.

 Leave a Reply