Introduction to Gliding
If you are considering taking up gliding and want an easy way to experience what gliding and the Midland Gliding Club is all about, this is the ideal choice.
Effectively you get a full one-day gliding course including: –
- Introduction to the Club
- Comprehensive safety, ground and pre-flight briefings
- All flying instruction
- Flying – launch & glider hire fees for the duration of your course
- Experienced Instructor & Flying Mentor
- Experienced Ground-based Mentor
- Gliding Log Book, Progress Card and Hat
- Food package:
- Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner
- Accommodation package:
- Overnight in a private room (two-day course)
- After your Introduction to Gliding course, further flying is available by arrangement at club rates.
- Three months’ complimentary membership of the Club including access to all the Club’s facilities.
- At the end of your three-month membership, you have the option to upgrade to full membership for the remainder of the membership year at half price.
Availability: Weekends throughout the year and Monday-Friday by arrangement
- One day £165 – including a food package
- Two days £250 – including food and accommodation