Dec 152017
 

After carful consideration it has been decided to cancel flying this weekend.

The roads up the hill are still blocked by snow, the hanger and the workshop are still blocked by snow, and if we did manage to get the winch and the gliders out the airfield is waterlogged.

If you fancy some exercise you are welcome to come up the club and have a cup of tea with Rob and Fay they will probably welcome the company, Asterton is a good walk.

 Leave a Reply

(required)

(required)